Sunday, August 30, 2009

So many firsts!!!

Our family has been busy experiencing so many fun firsts lately! First of all, Logan has started first grade! We can't believe it. He is really enjoying school and loves riding the bus to and from school. Mommy was a little nervous at first about the bus thing, but one of his best friends has the same bus stop and they get to sit by each other everyday. Here are some pictures of his first day of first grade:










Addison had so much fun at her first ballet and tap dance classes. She is taking at the same dance studio that I took from! Here she is just loving her new dance bag!



This is Addison after her first class. She was so excited! This was the only picture I managed to get because she was so excited she couldn't stand still.




Even when we made it home, she was still all smiles. She left her dance clothes and tap shoes on for dinner and most of that evening!




We just can't believe that Avery is already 6 months old! She tried cereal for the first time yesterday. She wasn't too sure what to think about it, but she did pretty good for her first time.








I have to share this adorable picture of Avery. She really loves her swing outside now! We have been spending a lot of time outside with this beautiful weather we have been having. Her smile just warms my heart and soul.



I also wanted to share some pictures of the flower garden that we planted for Landon. It is just beautiful. We have never seen flowers grow like this in our yard before. The flowers are attracting beautiful monarch butterflies. Landon, these flowers are for you. We love you so much sweetie. You live in our hearts forever. I am so thankful and hopeful that I will get to see you and hold you again. I'm forever your mommy.




5 comments:

  1. I love your family so much..every member! I cannot wait for Kaitlyn to do dance, I am so glad that she is doing that, I know that she loves to dance and is really good at it. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures... They are all so cute. I love that Addison is so excited about dance! Avery's pictures crack me up. You can tell she has a love/hate relationship with her cereal!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious post of 1st's! how fast time goes by watching these little one's take on the world one step at a time! Love the pics and yes...the garden is beautiful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to beleive Logan is in 1st grade. I remember when he and Jake turned one. They are big boys now. Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle, I love you so much! I just came to your blog to see if you'd posted anything new...In better hands was on your playlist and as I listened to that gorgeous song and viewed the pictures of Landon's garden, my eyes just flooded with tears. Your family is such a precious testimony and I'm grateful that you're willing to share. Here's a HUG for you sweet friend. I love you!

    ReplyDelete